College of Health Technology, Amaigbo, Imo State 2020/2021 Admission Form call 0
College of Health Technology, Amaigbo, Imo State 2020/2021 Admission Form call 09037849094
– 08112555594 DR Christopher Okoye
GAINING ADMISSION INTO THE COLLEGES OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
Admission into the Colleges is through Entrance Examination and interview.
All intending students must purchase the application form of the school when it is on sale and submit directly to the institution, write the examination and if successful go for the interview and be admitted.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
1. There is no age limit provided the candidate satisfies basic entry requirements.
2. Matured, highly disciplined individuals who possess all the attributes of being healthy i.e physically, mentally, socially, spiritual, culturally, and morally sound. There should be no traces of contagious diseases.
3. Good citizens with readiness to learn, lack of criminal tendencies and ability to abide with the rules and regulations of the school.
4. Cut-off passes mark in the Entrance Examination and the interview conducted by the schools in respect to the course of choice.
Intending candidates must have at least (5) Credit passes in either WAEC, GCE, SSCE, NECO in not more than two sittings in English, Mathematicss, Biology, Chemistry and one relevant subject (Geography, Economics, Physics, tc) subject. These must be from one examination source.
No replies added here yet.