- NaijaSubway started the discussion BlackTax - The African MythSeptember 28, 2020 at 1:54 PM
#BlackTax – A good child works for the household, that’s what they say.
For a middle-class professional or an entrepreneur, do we see this has a hindrance towards achieving our dreams, or rather does it help us to break barriers ?
- NaijaSubway started the discussion Do You Know You Can Chew Gum To Avoid Crying While Chopping Onions?August 30, 2020 at 1:17 AM
When you chew gum, you diffuse the odors that make you cry. You breathe through your mouth, so the chemicals don’t make it to the nasal cavity. By chewing gum, you are stopping any irritants from going up your nose, so the glands don’t get frustrated.
Try this and share your experience with us .
- NaijaSubway started the discussion What Do You Know About Fruit Stickers?August 17, 2020 at 3:37 PM
When you visit a grocery store or a fruit and veg store to purchase fruits, do you ever wonder why there are a stickers attached to it? when you see them, do you check it or just throw it in the bin and have your fruit?
Here is the reason why you have a sticker on your fruit and why you should always take note of them.
Fruits found in grocery stores are labeled according to their method of cultivation.
When you look at the sticker on a particular fruit and see four digit numbers starting with number 3 or 4, it means that the fruit was grown conventionally with chemicals.
When the sticker is labeled with five digit numbers starting with 9, it means that such fruit was grown organically.
Now that you know this! Which do you prefer, Organically grown fruit or conventionally grown fruit?
- NaijaSubway started the discussion Do You Know You Are Not Suppose To Rinse your Mouth After Brushing Your Teeth ?August 15, 2020 at 5:45 PM
Here is why you shouldn’t rinse your mouth after brushing ;
– When you rinse your mouth after brushing, you are getting rid of the fluoride that is contain in the toothpaste you used to brush. fluoride helps to protect your enamel, reduces acid production in the mouth.
Avoid rinsing your mouth after brushing so that the fluoride has more time to protect the teeth and helps the teeth to be less cavities prone.
Do you still feel the need to rinse your mouth with water after brushing?
#NaijaSubwayDYKViewing 1 - 4 of 4 discussions
Click here to sign in - You must be logged in to create new discussions.