Discuss everything about "Naija!" people, at home and abroad.

Discuss, engage and connect with other Naija peeps, express your views with no stress.

NaijaSubway.com Forums and Discussion E-commerce [[+2348028911519..]]] I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL.

• [[+2348028911519..]]] I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL.

Discussion started by odunga brotherhoods on July 5, 2022 at 11:41 AM

(…+2348028911519 ) HOW TO JOIN OCCULT TODAY , WITHOUT HUMAN SERCRIFY, (+2348028911519) JOIN THE BEST OCCULT IN NIGERIA AND HAVE A HAND SHAKE WT OCCION OF MONOY ,THIS IS AN OCCULT WITHOU8028911519)…FIND UR WAY OUT OF POVERTY JUST LIKE THIS MEN’S U ARE SEEING HERE BY JOIN ODUNGA BROTHT HUMAN SERCRIFY OR BLOODSHED,

…………….DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT SOCIETY TO BE RICH AND DO MONEY RITUALS? I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT SOCIETY TO MAKE MONEY AND BE RICH FOREVER, JOIN THIS SECRET OCCULT GROUP TODAY FOR WEALTH, FAME, POWER AND SUCCESS, JOIN THIS OCCULT TODAY TO MAKE WEALTH AND PUT SMILE IN THE FACE OF YOUR FAMILY, WE DON’T PERFORM EVIL RITUAL AND WE DON’T USE HUMAN BLOOD IN OUR RITUALS, MEMBERSHIP IS FREE CONTACT US ………TODAY TO END YOUR SUFFERING CALL ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT……(……….).(….<wbr>….(+2348028911519),
    We are known all over the world, we don’t need anything from you but to build you and your future, if you believe call(+2348028911519)
    ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT Organization were formed in 1996 in NSUKA (ENUGU state of Nigeria) by a small group of individuals led by Chief Nana which was later nicked named by members as “Mugard” because of its esoteric teachings and principles. It was a period of hopelessness following the suffering of many people in Nigeria and other parts of the world because of lack of the knowledge of the spiritual world. It was formed with the spirit of uniting people of like-minds, for social interaction and spiritual growth. It was timely and it was well received because of it’s founding principle of “be your brother’s Keeper” embodied in it’s motto: Peace and Abundance for All. Since the initial formation, the membership base has grown like wild fire. Operating as a Club to avoid misinterpretation from people whom may not have been adequately instructed spiritually. Odunga Brotherhoods occult society as introduced online and style of admission has been imitated but seldom duplicated. Since the inception, there have been a rash of other groups, associations and Spiritual Organizations, that were formed to compete with Odunga Brotherhoods, but non of them have been nearly as successful. This continual success and growth is credited to it’s membership for their love, loyalty and dedication to the Founders and to this elite and powerful spiritual organization. ODUNGA Lodge, Chapter and office: Odunga Brotherhoods occult temple of Nigeria operates a secret Lodge in Enugu state of Nigeria and in New York City United States, where admission has been taking place until online admission process was introduced. Odunga Brotherhoods occult Protocol: Perhaps more than anything else, it is what Odunga Occult society of Nigeria from few other organization out there. It is what gives it, it’s distinct flavor and elevates it above all other organization of its kind. Odunga secret occult code of conduct or protocol! Everything in Odunga temple follows a certain formality and etiquette. Odunga membership is about respect for each other, recognition for each other and adherence to a strict code of social ethics and decorum. Odunga Brotherhoods occult is about class, elegance and nobility, in the pursuit of happiness. From the stringent process and difficult entrance of members, spiritual teachings arrangement, to the way they talk and when they talk, Odunga Brotherhoods occult members exude enthusiasm, orderliness and discipline. They have a superior sense of hierarchy, procedure and comportment. Ebutalium temple do not use try and error spiritual principles. It must be done right. Joining the organization is a matter of determination and a will to success.
    I rather die cry and weep bitterly in a mansion than being happy in a arch-house because I know there is so much fun in hell.
    They don’t believe but those that tries wins, a child that was learning how to climb an Iroko tree supposed to have a strong heart and powerful hood to succeed in this world.
    Your believe is your choice, you believe, you make your choice and be a man of the people nobody was born with poverty.
    Which color do you want it to be, how do you want it to look, where do you want it, AMERICA, EUROPE, INDIAN, SOUTH AFRICA, LONDON, NIGERIA, GHANA, ENGLAND, anywhere in the world but to be a man was what you see but what you believe, give it a try, we don’t force anybody, just make up your mind, but it wasn’t easy at all, Said ODUNGA BROTHERHOODS OCCULT, WATSAPP OR CALL NOW (+2348028911519).

New reply 1 year, 8 months ago by odunga brotherhoods 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

No replies added here yet.

NaijaSubway.com Forums and Discussion E-commerce [[+2348028911519..]]] I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL.

You must be logged in to create new discussions.

Feel free to discuss anything Naija!

You must be logged in to create new discussions.